● Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring that provides better airflow through the cooling array.
● Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
● A 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans.
● An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
● A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
● A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.